Simple Woman's Daybook ~ December 22



FOR TODAY... Saturday

Outside my window... the dog lying flat out, and a baby magpie with odd feathers

I am thinking... hubby's work finished yesterday and he is off again today, so things are still hectic and my mind hasn't caught up, particularly as my eldest is on an interstate trip today. He got to see his Nana, my Mum which was nice

I am thankful for... my car conking out after I drove it

From the kitchen... Spaghetti Carbonara with left-over ham

I am wearing... comfortable pull up brown pants and a mid weight top

I am creating... still a new Chrisco, Castle & Hamper King order for next year

I am going... to Mum's for Christmas

I am reading... What Once We Loved by Jane Kirkpatrick

I am hoping... that I get to spend more time with hubby

I am hearing... Power Puff Girls, no I have never watched it, yes I should

Around the house... cheap $2 tinsel with candy canes on it, my middle daughter is a good shopper

One of my favorite things...
little wire deer ornaments on the tree my little girl decorated

A few plans for the rest of the week: Watching Love's Unfolding Dream (Hallmark Monday) and getting another termite inspection done. My Mum made me a plum pudding! I look forward to eating that.



Here is picture thought I am sharing... I thought I had posted this flower before but I don't think I have. It is at our new house.

Comments

Robot Nine said…
Your post said Dec. 20 earlier while it was still the 19th here. Can you get me the winning lottery numbers in advance. Alan
Linda said…
I figure it is the only advantage our country has got, of course New Zealand is 2 hours earlier than us!

Popular Posts