Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Saturday...

Outside my window... a windsock floating in the breeze

I am thinking... I think I am just flat from the heat and recovering, just pottering along

I am thankful for...
having the chance to get better from complications of the flu I had months ago

From the kitchen... Roast Pumpkin & Pesto Risotto

I am wearing... a new orange t-shirt from My Size and older BigW capris, and these nice but eventually uncomfortable scuffs

I am creating... a second blog, trying my hand at writing a blog that is meme free, because I am addicted to them! I am trying to do simple living more justice

I am going... nowhere I imagine, I am holding the fort while some serious building/handyman work is done at our new house

I am reading...
just starting a book, but basically nothing until I feel like reading again

I am hoping... very blank, I suppose I will get a clearer direction once we get out of Christmas mode

I am hearing...
my eldest daughters music coming from the TV

Around the house... a plum pudding waiting to be heated up

One of my favorite things... no particular things grabs my attention at the moment, maybe the Christmas trees

A few plans for the rest of the week:
getting the routine back to somewhere near normal

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
you can see what jobs we need to continue on with at our new to us house. Another row of tiling, painting windows, putting skirting boards back.


The Simple Woman's Daybook blog. The Daybook is actually on vacation this week.

Comments

Dorothy said…
Hi Linda,
I always enjoy this Simple Woman's post! Do you have to link it back to anyone's blog?
Linda said…
I do yes, it usually takes a couple of days. I'll put in a link to the blog itself now to tide me over.
Joyce said…
Hi, Linda,
I hope you're feeling better now.
My internet was down when you published this. I'm just going 'round reading blogs this morning, but need to get going. We're out of bread and I want to bake!

Popular Posts