Menu Plan Monday ~ December 29


Monday ~ Creamy Bacon Spaghetti with Poached Eggs &/or Spaghetti Carbonara
Tuesday ~ Pumpkin & Bacon Pasta
Wednesday ~ Essential Chow Mein
Thursday ~ Vegetable and Risoni Bake
Friday ~ Ham, boiled potatoes, beans and carrots & jam melon pickles
Saturday ~ Ham Salad with broad beans
Sunday ~ Pork Chow Mein

When I started this fortnight's (two weeks) menu plan I found there were three things I hadn't made yet let over, and so I put three things we had instead in there place. This was this plan and the last one.

Somehow I have found myself four meals short with still plenty of food around. So I will have these things:

Sunday: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Monday: Sausages, green vegetable & potatoes
Tuesday: Left over chow mein
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes

Vegetables left over from the failed recipes because some of the ingredients are no longer here or for whatever reason:

mushrooms, bok choy, small amount of cabbage, zucchini, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, I have used up the tomatoes and zucchini in the above recipe.

Comments

you have a lot of yummy things on your menu.

Gill in Canada
n*stitches said…
Sounds like a wonderful menu! happy new year!

Popular Posts