Christian Readers Challenge 2009


I am going to join this challenge at MizB Challenges You. It will give me a chance to put my unread novels from Fall Into Reading into a new list to be read during the challenge, New Year until April 30. By then it will be time for the Spring Challenge. Thanks to Book Critiques for leaving a comment on my blog, I went over there and found a great list of books and this new challenge. From memory I think I am half way through checking the list of books against the catalogue at my local library online.

Here is my list which happens to be all novels:

Amethyst, Lauraine Snelling
A Touch of Grace, Lauraine Snelling
Sophie's Dilema, Lauraine Snelling
The Parting, Beverly Lewis
The Forbidden, Beverly Lewis
October Song, Beverly Lewis
Anne of Green Gables
Believing The Dream, Lauraine Snelling
More Than A Dream, Lauraine Snelling
A Dream To Follow, Lauraine Snelling
What Once We Loved, Jane Kirkpatrick
Endless Chain, Emilie Richards

Since this goes over 4 months, and last time, I think in three months I read 14 books; maybe I am a bit light. However, it is hot here at least for a couple of months and this house isn't airconditioned and I am going to be looking after the kids on my own mostly until February when they resume school for first term. I have added the last Emilie Richards novel I want to read in the series, so I think I have an achievable list, but not too generous on myself either. Emilie Richards may not meet the criteria, I'm not sure about it, but enjoyed reading the others even though there is a slight cloud over them possibly. This challenge is great because it helps things settle back into a normal pattern after Christmas.


Historic Reading Posters - January, A Year of Good Reading Ahead

Comments

Popular Posts