An award to treasure

The Vintage Rose just gave me a 'fabulous award'! The Vintage Rose is like me she lives "in a beautiful mountain country cottage in Australia." Thank you Vintage Rose.



The 'Fabulous' Award Rules:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3. Make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

My 5 'fabulous addictions':

1. Historical Christian fiction
2. My blog & my forum
3. Nice country music for my car
4. Menu Planning
5. Cups of tea.

I am passing it on to some new blogs that I can't beleive my "luck" to have found. Any visit will be richly rewarded as I'm sure you will enjoy them.

1. Doodles of Life
2. Joyce at Mom's Musings
3. Jelly Wares
4. Joyfulhomemaker
5. The Quilted Bee

Comments

Joyce said…
Thank you so much, Linda! I will visit the blogs you mention, and play along, once I get home from work, and from running errands after work.

Hope you have a lovely day. :)
Jodie said…
Thank you so much Linda!!!! What a great award to be given, I too love good country music playing in my car..

Take Care
Jodie :)

Popular Posts